By Pema Chodron
El libro incluye:
• Modos de usar las emociones dolorosas para cultivar l. a. sabiduría, los angeles compasión y l. a. valentía
• Métodos de comunicación que llevan a una verdadera apertura hacia los demás y a una verdadera cercanía
• Prácticas para revertir patrones negativos habituales
• Técnicas para trabajar con situaciones caóticas
• Herramientas para cultivar una acción social enérgica y compasiva
Read Online or Download Cuando todo se derrumba: Palabras sabias para momentos dificiles (Spanish Edition) PDF
Similar meditation books
The tenth anniversary version of a brand new Earth with a brand new preface through Eckhart Tolle. along with his bestselling religious consultant the ability of Now, Eckhart Tolle encouraged hundreds of thousands of readers to find the liberty and pleasure of a lifestyles lived “in the now. ” In a brand new Earth, Tolle expands on those robust rules to teach how transcending our ego-based nation of realization isn't just necessary to own happiness, but in addition the foremost to finishing clash and soreness through the global.
Melody Beattie encourages and conjures up readers to reconnect with what is really very important in lifestyles. "Today, have fun who you're. ""We can convey our gratitude for all times in even our smallest activities. ""Could or not it's that you are who you're and the place you're for now for a cause? "Featuring stirring affirmations from Melody Beattie, Gratitude encourages and evokes readers to reconnect with what is really very important in existence.
From the writer of The Buddha Walks right into a Bar, a advisor to utilizing mindfulness innovations to navigate any situation--regardless of what lifestyles throws your means. A twist at the vintage etiquette consultant, tips on how to Be respectable bargains the Do's and Don'ts of contemporary residing from a mindfulness standpoint. From ultimate gracious in an alternate with a impolite colleague to staying sane at a relatives amassing along with your least favourite aunt, during this booklet "The Cool child's Buddhist" (The Boston Phoenix) Lodro Rinzler indicates readers how one can track into the current second and have in mind even if that second is a demanding one.
In the midst of a hectic existence, i discovered a willingness to like. I’ve had a number of awakenings and this booklet captures the guts of what i've got chanced on. it's in regards to the trip of awakening, not only my awakening yet yours to boot. “Be Love,” isn't an off-the-cuff learn; it really is meant to show the reader inward to event a private transformation.
- Inviting Silence: Universal Principles of Meditation
- Hatha Yoga (translated) (Italian Edition)
- Mantras Made Easy: Mantras for Happiness, Peace, Prosperity, and More
- The Next Ten Minutes: 51 Absurdly Simple Ways to Seize the Moment
Additional resources for Cuando todo se derrumba: Palabras sabias para momentos dificiles (Spanish Edition)
Cuando todo se derrumba: Palabras sabias para momentos dificiles (Spanish Edition) by Pema Chodron